At present there are no new time slots available for regular activities run by other organizations.
The Church is fortunate to have a good range of facilities these are used during the week by the church and by other organizations.
The room is not hired out on a Sunday.
The School Room and Kitchen are available to hire for an occasional session eg Children's Birthday party.
The School Room is 7m x 11.5m.
The hire charge is £17 per hour. (£19 from 1st September 2022)
However due to the deeds of the property please note the following conditions.
- No Alcohol is allowed on the premises.
- Plus no raffles, tombola etc are allowed to take place on the premise.
Please also note
No bouncy castles or similar inflatables are allowed inside.
The Church is not responsible for any injuries incurred during the hire.
If you are interested in hiring the hall for a children’s birthday party etc please complete the request form.
Conditions of hire
- Only the room/rooms booked will be used
- No bouncy castles or similar inflatables can be used indoors
- Be aware of the neighbours regarding noise and music
- All food and other rubbish will be taken away
- No alcohol will be brought or drunk on the premises
- The rooms must be left clean and tidy
- The toilets must be checked for cleanliness, taps not left on and lights must be switched off
- Only paper towels to be placed in the bins in toilet area (no other rubbish please)
- The kitchen worktops and sinks must be wiped clean
- Both kettles must be emptied and plugs removed from sockets
- Any furniture must be replaced where it was when you arrived
- Any damage incurred during the hire, will be rectified at your expense
- The Church is not responsible for any injuries incurred during the hire
- All lights must be switched off upon leaving
Overall, please leave the building as you would expect to find it.